To generate a UTM, fill in the relevant input fields below and the UTM campaign URL will automatically appear below.
What is this tool?
This is a campaign URL builder that allows you to easily create UTM codes with custom parameters.
What are UTM Parameters?
UTM is an acronym for the Urchin Tracking Module and is used by Google Analytics to track campaigns. There are five UTM parameters available that can be used in a variety of different combinations to track relevant information for a campaign. The list below explains what each parameter does:
- utm_source – which site sent the traffic (required)
- utm_medium – the type of link used
- utm_campaign – campaign identifier
- utm_term – search identifier
- utm_content – what the user clicked (banner, text link .etc)